Plans are there to be changed

You may already have wondered: Why is the blog called "SAP Shoroq in Morocco" and why is he writing about South Africa? Due to some change of plans, our team assignment was changed from Durban, South Africa to Rabat, Morocco. I am a little bit disappointed about this. Reason is that I have never been to South Africa or any southern part of Africa before, so I would have loved to dive into the people and their culture over there. I also spent 3 weeks of vacation in Morocco in 2016, so I already discovered some things, more about it in a later post. But I haven't seen Rabat and the middle to northern part of it, so still a lot to experience.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

2nd weekend: Hammamgate

3rd weekend: On the trails of kings and Romans

Week 3: Bringing the puzzle pieces together